Indicative Signs and Symptoms
- Traumatic injuries.
- Musculoskeletal pain.
- When additional pain relief is needed, use in conjunction with other formula
Natural Pain Relief Solution relieves your horse’s pain quickly and effectively without the damaging side effects that come from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAID’s). This brilliant combination of herbs uses the strongest, safest and most effective pain relieving herbs in the entire Chinese herbal pharmacopoeia, as its base. Assistant herbs strengthen the effectiveness of these primary herbs and are incorporated to enhance the pain relieving properties. To ensure that our Natural Pain Relief Solution will also promote healing, anti-inflammatory herbs are included along with herbs that assist in the breakup of blood stagnation. Where there is blood stagnation there is always pain. This makes our Natural Pain Relief Solution effective for musculoskeletal pain as well as pain caused by traumatic injury.
Natural Pain Relief solution also has an herbal group from the Chinese Medical category “Blood Invigorating and Stasis Removing Herbs”. This means that this herbal formula “activates” blood circulation and relieves pain, making it very effective when used in “partnership” with herbal solutions whose function is to recover musculoskeletal injuries.
- Use along with Tendon Repair, to ease the pain, decrease inflammation and stimulate circulation to injured tendons.
- Use along with Hoof Ailments, to ease the pain of an abscess and promote healing by decreasing inflammation and increasing circulation to the hoof.
- Use along with Arthritis Solution to enhance pain relief, decrease inflammation and stimulate circulation to the joints.
- Use along with Shoulder Tight Solution to decrease any inflammation, enhance pain relief and stimulate circulation to the neck and shoulders
While this herbal solution relieves pain, it will not eliminate it. Pain is nature’s reminder to not push past the limits and cause more damage.
Do not use Natural Pain Relief when using the MMP Stop Solution as it will diminish the effectiveness.
- Relieves pain
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Stimulates circulation to relieve blood stasis
What others are saying:
I am very thankful that Dr. Thomas got a horse that he needed to help with his knowledge of Chinese herbs, so that my horse could benefit. Read More >
345 grams - $62 715 grams - $125 Ingredients: ru xiang, gui zhi within a proprietary blend.